- Discount fee for the annual SIBBM Seminar and for the PhD Meeting.
- Allocation of poster awards to young participants to the annual SIBBM Seminar and to the Ph.D Meeting.
- Allocation of travel grants reserved to junior members to support their participation to international courses or meetings (€ 350; 4 deadlines per year for a maximum of 12 positions).
- Allocation of Visiting Fellowships to support brief research periods in italian or foreign laboratories (up to € 1000, 4 deadlines per year for a maximum of 4 positions).
- Support to the organization of SIBBM Lectures: up to € 1500 to cover travel and accommodation expenses for high-profile speakers from abroad.
- Receipt of a monthly newsletter with dedicated communications and information on calls for research funding, awards, fellowships, national and international meetings.
- Opportunity to post free job offers on the SIBBM Website, also linked in the newsletter. These benefits are only accessible to SIBBM members with fully paid fees.
- Receive reports and comments on events of scientific interest.